Any and all Drreddit users, by using drreddit services, understand and agree to abide by the following Standard: Drreddit services are not to be used for promoting topics, conversations, products, services, content around:
- Violence: You may not threaten violence against an individual or a group of people. We also prohibit the glorification of violence
- Terrorism/violent extremism: You may not threaten or promote terrorism or violent extremism.
- Child sexual exploitation: We have zero tolerance for child sexual exploitation.
- Abuse/harassment: You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so. This includes wishing or hoping that someone experiences physical harm.
- Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
- Suicide or self-harm: You may not promote or encourage suicide or self-harm.
- Sensitive media, including graphic violence: You may not promote media that is excessively gory or share violent content. Media depicting sexual violence and/or assault is also not permitted.
- Illegal or certain regulated goods or services: You may not use our service for any unlawful purpose or in furtherance of illegal activities. This includes selling, buying, or facilitating transactions in illegal goods or services.
- Private information: You may not promote other people’s private information (such as home phone number and address) without their express authorization and permission.
- Non-consensual nudity: You may not promote intimate photos or videos of someone that were produced or distributed without their consent.
- Civic Integrity: You may not use drreddit ’s services for the purpose of manipulating or interfering in elections or other civic processes. This includes promoting content that may suppress participation or mislead people about when, where, or how to participate in a civic process.
- Impersonation: You may not impersonate individuals, groups, or organizations in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
- Synthetic and manipulated media: You may not deceptively share synthetic or manipulated media that are likely to cause harm.
- Copyright and trademark: You may not violate others’ intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark.
- Relationship/trust-building scams: You may not deceive others into sending you money or personal financial information by promoting fake information or by impersonating a public figure or an organization.
- Money-flipping schemes: You may not engage in “money flipping” schemes (for example, guaranteeing to send someone a large amount of money in return for a smaller initial payment via a wire transfer or prepaid debit card).
- Fraudulent discounts: You may not operate schemes that make discount offers to others wherein fulfillment of the offers is paid for using stolen credit cards and/or stolen financial credentials.
- Phishing scams: You may not pose as or imply affiliation with banks or other financial institutions to acquire others’ personal financial information.
Compliance with Laws: You represent and warrant that your use of the services will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, all applicable anti-spam and privacy laws (collectively, the “Regulations”). For greater certainty, the Regulations may include depending upon your use of the services, but will not necessarily be limited to, CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR. You will be solely responsible for determining whether the Services as used by you comply with the Regulations, and you acknowledge and agree that Drreddit will not be liable for any use of the services by you that violates the Regulations.you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
In no case shall Drreddit, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Every user, client, and order has to comply with this Standard, and participants can not pay to avoid the criteria. We have a zero-tolerance policy for all types of fraudulent activities and the unethical use of our products. We, therefore, reserve the right to deny access to our services to anyone we believe may be conducting or attempting any kinds of illicit activities.
Account and password. You are responsible for all activity that occurs through your account, whether or not that activity is authorized by you. You agree to take reasonable precautions to ensure that your username, password, and other account information are kept confidential, to not share such information, and to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account.
Updates and Functionalities. You acknowledge and agree that Drreddit may from time to time apply updates to the Services and that such updates may result in changes in the appearance and/or functionality of the Services (including the addition, modification, or removal of functionality, features, or content).